Category: Teeth Whitening
It’s completely natural for teeth to become discolored over time. The foods we eat and beverages we drink have pigments in them that can stain (berries, chocolate, wine, coffee, and tea). Additionally, teeth become duller-looking with age, as our tooth enamel naturally becomes thinner, and if you use tobacco of any kind, this can result in fairly stubborn stains and discoloration on the teeth.
- Navigating Fall Allergies: A Guide to Maintaining Dental Health in Kenmore, Washington
- 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Considering Getting Dentures
- Debunking Dental Myths: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Unlocking Your Brightest Smile: Exploring DIY Teeth Whitening Facts
- The Impact of Energy Drinks on Your Dental Health
- Your Teeth and Your Health: Are They Connected?