Category: Dental Tips
The holiday season is upon us, and that means plenty of merriment and an abundance of sweet treats and sparkly drinks. While it’s important to relax, have fun, and soak in the quality time spent with friends and family at this time of year, it’s also smart not to neglect the health of your teeth and gums.
When you think about eating to promote good oral health, you are likely focused on preventing cavities and tooth decay. At risk of developing periodontal disease (a bacterial infection) your gums and their health can be just as strongly affected by the foods and drinks you consume as your teeth are.
- Navigating Fall Allergies: A Guide to Maintaining Dental Health in Kenmore, Washington
- 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Considering Getting Dentures
- Debunking Dental Myths: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Unlocking Your Brightest Smile: Exploring DIY Teeth Whitening Facts
- The Impact of Energy Drinks on Your Dental Health
- Your Teeth and Your Health: Are They Connected?